|Big Retail Network|
|To increase the throughput of supermarkets and attractiveness of trading rooms.|
|To equip with automated self-checkout.|
– Throughput of trade hall during peak hours increased by 15%-20%.
– Know-how of attracting new visitors.
Description of the technical solution:
Trading rooms contain hardware and software systems with IBM Self Checkout, which are integrated with back-office network as a place of cash. The system allows to make self-made purchases in the salesrooms.
Technologies used: IBM Self Check Out Framework, Java, SWING, Hibernate.
- weighing of items
- barcode scanning
- print checks
- reception and delivery of cash
- possibility to pay with a bank card
- flexible changes in the UI
- monitoring of the POS network
- adding new peripherals