SilXoft acts as client’s product manager/owner and assists with product life cycle management.
We would be glad to provide your business consulting in product development and designing software requirements specifications from idea to launch.
We start with market research, feasibility study and preparing or auditing the product concept. Then we transform the business concepts and ideas into product and software documents, enough to get the project estimation and to begin software development.
You will get clear scope and statement of work (SOW) which can be used during development of the software / service / product / startup / IT solution.
Even if you already have some workouts it is always worth to make additional audit with us (requirements analysis, business analysis and system analysis), validate and improve functional and non-functional requirements.
Later we provide ongoing consulting and external project management for your technical team by setting priorities and keeping the focus on MVP and Go-To-Market strategy. If necessary, we can provide the software development team or to find appropriate staff.
The documents we can help you with:
- Market and competitiors research
- Business model, S&M strategy and UVP
- Pre-sales & marketing pitches and materials
- Executive summary
- Briefs for different agencies
- MRD (Market Requirements Document)
- BRD (Business Requirements Document / Business specifications)
- HLD (High Level Design)
- PRD (Product Requirements Document) and Startup Consulting
- SRS (Software Requirements Specification)
- FSD / FRD (Functional Requirements Specification)
- Data Modeling and ERD (Entity-relationship diagram)
- Business Process Modeling.
We can use such tools as ERwin, AllFusion Process Modeler (BPwin), InVision, Gliffy, Axure, Visio.
You are welcomed to outsource us all your product development activities:
- Clarifying the product concept/idea
- Identifying new opportunities based on market trends
- Conducting market research and feasibility study
- Defining requirements and specifications of new products and features
- Preparation of the product roadmap, identifying features that enhance the product
- Collecting, interpreting, prioritizing customer and market requirements
- Guiding product description preparation (defining key points and structure)
- Collaborate with technical, sales, pre-sales, marketing teams and internal stakeholders
- Managing requirements formalization and making use cases
- Scenarios consideration and estimating the project risks
- Clarifying specifications with the development team
- Prioritizing user stories and feature requirements for development and QA teams
- Keeping MVP’s tasks in focus
- Contributing to creation of pre-sales and marketing materials
- Facilitating product demos and presentations to internal stakeholders and teams
- Training on new features released
- Participation in pre-sales activities (product strategy, solution presentations)
- Collecting feedback and results to create new pre-sales case studies and stories
- Competitor’s analysis
- Developing and implementing business processes and workflows
- Ongoing analysis of the product, its components, their performance
- Preparation and delivering presentations at industry exhibitions and events
- Analyzing WEB/user metrics, KPI, doing usability studies.